Shipping a freight requires a long process for it to be delivered to its destinations. That is why if something goes wrong with the shipment or if the freight is damaged, it may take us a long time to identify who is responsible for these errors. So, make sure you know what to do if you experience this kind of scenario.
Here are the steps that you should do if your freight shipment is damaged or missing:
- Take as many photos as possible and write everything down.
- Never refuse a shipment and do not discard damaged freight.
- Take a close look and inspect all the details of the delivered freight.
- Pay the freight bill as soon as possible and keep all necessary documents.
- Make sure to fill out the paperwork for proper freight claim, shipping claim, cargo claim, or transportation claim.
Errors are unavoidable when it comes to the logistics industry. However, a frequent error is an indication that there is something wrong with your chosen logistics service providers in Lake Orion, Michigan.
So, if you are looking for a provider of freight shipping services in Michigan that you can trust, then we at TForce Worldwide are the ones you need! Once you partner with us, expect that you will start saving money immediately on all of your freight shipments!
Whether you use our transportation management software, send us an e-mail, or give us a call, we are always ready to give you the best shipping rates possible along with superior services. Call us now for more information!